Sagittarius Productions is an American production company founded by Bob & Steven Sagittarius in 1979. Their company began making TV shows in 1980. They didn't use their logo until 1981. Today, the company distributes Charlotte's Web around the globe and continues to entertain audiences in 3 continents, and 26 countries.
The company's name was named after the astrology sign.
- Charlotte's Web (1973; in conjunction with Hanna-Barbera and Paramount Pictures)
- Boot for All! (1980-1989)
- Takorata's Magnet (1981-1995) (1996-2011 English dubbed version only)
- Nicholas' Campers (1985-1998)
- The Legend of Bumpass (1987; produced by Bumpass Mental Association) (Currently owned by Warner Bros. Pictures and Mitchy B Studios)
- Croners of The Nuttiest Swag (1989-1999)
- Crunst for The Confusement of Jeopardy (1993-2005; in conjunction with Kingworld and Merv Griffin Enterprises)
- Punist's Burgers (1994-2008) (75 episodes only; other episodes produced by Film Roman; in conjunction with Whitestone TV Productions, Brookwell McNamara Entertainment and 20th Century Fox Television)
- Groundling Veins (1996-2004) (Distribution only)
- Judge Judy (1996-present; 1-18 seasons produced by Big Ticket Television, in conjunction with Paramount Television; the show's rights belongs to CBS Television Distribution)
- Gonner Plerks (1999-2015) (Opening title animation; in conjunction with DiC Entertainment, ANN Enterprises, and World of Fun Entertainment)
- Dragon Ball Z (2003-2018) (Originally dubbed in English by FUNimation; in conjunction with Toei Animation)
- Franer Ron (2008-2016; in conjunction with Bunner Entertainment, Film Roman, Sunny Wonder, and PaRappa Productions)
Today, most audiences loved watching programs made by the company. Video rights belongs to video companies.