TheSuperMitchell0204 Cartoons is an American animation division of The Mitchell Beausejour Company. Founded in 2013 as "mitchellbeausejour495 Films". However, he began making a few edited versions of Max Gilardi's own parodies of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. And as of November 21, he changed the name into "mitchellbeausejour496 Videos". But dispite the fact that every media must not be owned by the company. But in 2014, the name was now changed into "TheSuperMitchell0204 Cartoons". As of September 28, it began forming GreenyWorld Studios, DHX Media, Hanna-Barbera, Paramount Cartoon Studios, Walt Disney Animation Studios, and Warner Bros. Animation into one big studio. But for the animation duo of Warner Bros., they decided to make a few upcoming movies and TV shows for the following.
In 2013, Mitchell Beausejour founded the division as "mitchellbeausejour495 Videos".
Later on November 21, he renamed it into "mitchellbeausejour496 Videos". But for Hasbro, he made a few Transformers G1 episodes, but the rest of them were in production and failed. But on December 1, he began creating a few Christmas specials such as the 1966 Dr. Seuss classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
In 2014, the name was now changed into "TheSuperMitchell0204 Cartoons". And as of January 28th, he began the first Hanna-Barbera cartoon before forming the animation studio "The Flintstones".
Today, most people enjoy cartoons made by the studio and continues to entertain children of all ages. But sadly, his studio closed down because of trademarked material.
As mitchellbeausejour495 VideosEdit
- PONY.MOV (2011-2013)
- Looney Tunes (cancelled)
- Halloween is Grinch Night (1977)
As mitchellbeausejour496 VideosEdit
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (1973)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)
- Frosty the Snowman (1969)
- Frosty Returns (1991)
- A Christmas Tree (1959)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (1974)
- A Garfield Christmas (1988)
- Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1948)
As TheSuperMitchell0204 CartoonsEdit
- The Flintstones (1960-1966)
- Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales (1963-1966)
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1988-1991)
- Droopy Dog (1943-1958)
- Peanuts Comics (2008)
- Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You (1999)
- A Charlie Brown Valentine (2002)
- Goofy cartoons (1939-present)
- Dumbo (1941) (NOTE: This is the studio's last work after Mitchell Beausejour closed down his studio)